As always in our blog we teach you how to repair your Ray-Ban and it could not be less with the most current model. The RB3447 Round Metal model, in this video we will teach you how to change the lenses and temples of your favorite glasses. For this you will only need a screwdriver. You can buy the lenses by clicking here and the arms here.
How do I know which is my Ray-Ban model?
The first thing we need to do to identify the model number Ray-Ban is to find the serial number that appears on arm or temple. Once we identify the model number will see that such a nomenclature and RBXXXX This will be our model Ray-Ban appears.
How to identify the frame color of your Ray-Ban glasses?
Preceded by the Ray-Ban model number we will find a 3-4 digit code. This will be the color code of your frame. Very important! This number refers to the color of the frame or front of the glasses. For example, if the front of the glasses is black and the temples are red. The color name of this model is BLACK not RED.
How to identify the lens color of your Ray-Ban glasses?
After the frame color code sometimes preceded by this symbol /, sometimes attached to the frame code and sometimes there is no Code.
FRAMECOLOR / XX –> Our lens color code is XX.
FRAME COLORXX –> Our lens color code is XX.
ONLY FRAME CODE –> Our lens color is G15 (Green) or B15 (Brown)
How to identify the size of the lens of your Ray-Ban glasses?
This number is very easy to find because it is between a square XX◻YY. The XX number will be the gauge or width of the lens. And what is the YY number? This would be the bridge width number in millimeters.
How to identify the size of the temple of your Ray-Ban glasses?
The temple size is the last 3 numbers of the serial number of our Ray-Ban model. This number is identified in millimeters and refers to the length or length of the arms.
Video Tutorial: How to identify the serial number of your Ray-Ban model?
Steps to replace the lenses of the Ray-Ban 4147 Boyfriend model:
Here you can buy the Original Ray-Ban 4147 replacement lenses.
- To extract the lenses you need to bend the glasses a little on the bridge part and push with your thumbs.
- To insert the lenses again, you need to insert the lens from the top and we end up pushing the bottom.
- Once inside you will hear “click” and the lenses are inside.
Yes, the day came today. We are going to show you how to change the Ray-Ban 2140 Wayfarer temples-arms. The most legendary model of the Ray-Ban brand in acetate. This model appears in a large number of mythical films and at this moment it is more current than ever.
Here we show you the video we have made for you.
Because more than one of you has asked us, we have prepared this video tutorial.
Remember that on our website you can buy the Original replacement arms of the Ray-Ban 2140 Wayfarer model.
To change the temples you will need a precision screwdriver for glasses.
Unscrew the screw from the hinge and remove the temple.
Fit the new arm and tighten the screw.
Your temples or arms are changed!
Here we show you the video we have made for you.
- Pop old lenses out from inside, nasal corner
- Line up edges of Ray-Ban Lenses, and press around edge
- Clean Lenses and celebrate your sunglass revival
Todo depende de la gafa y de tus rasgos faciales. Vamos a intentar mostrarte como hacerlo en 3 pasos:
Today we are going to discover how to change the arms or temples of the Ray-Ban 7017 model. The complexity of changing the arms of this model lies in the fact that the flex spring is located inside the arm. So when we remove the screw and try to put the new leg we will see that both holes do not match. So before you despair read our article or watch the tutorial on our youtube channel
Patillas-Varillas Ray-Ban Vista 7017 Originales
We have also made a video to make it easier for you
- We fill a bowl of water at about 40º.
- We introduce the front of the glasses.
- We wait a little for the mount to warm up. Why heat the frame? Acetate is a material that can be handled when heated and can be shaped. By heating it a little we can remove the lenses much easier.
We know the difficulty of changing this type of pins of your glasses. You will try and see that the hinge does not fit with the screw. That’s why we have made this little tutorial and video to make it easier for you:
- Open the spring with the help of a clip and leave it open with the help of another clip.
2. Once opened with the help of the clip, place the arm on the hinge.
3. Insert the screw and tighten it
And that’s it! Your temples are changed.
The Round Metal model of Ray-Ban is more fashionable than ever, both in graduate and in this iconic model is the latest trend. Its arms are thin, but resistant although it is inevitable that this piece will break and wear. That is why today in our blog we teach you to change the temples or arms of the Ray-Ban RB3447 Round Metal model. You can find round metal temples or arms Ray-Ban 3447 here.
install the temples or arms of the Ray-Ban RB3447 Round Metal model
- To change the temples of your Ray-Ban Round Metal we advise you to use a precision screwdriver, you can find it on our website, in the accessories section.
- On the elbow of the glasses, with this screwdriver, we remove the farthest screw from the lenses.
- Your arms will come out easily and we place the new temples or arms.
- We place the arm at 45º and center so that we can place the screw
- We tighten the screw and we have already changed our temples or arms of the Round Ray-Ban model.
You know, if you have doubts or do not find any Ray-Ban replacement part, do not hesitate to ask us. We are the largest website specialized in Ray-Ban Parts in the world and we are here to help you.
We continue with explanatory videos to repair your Ray-Ban glasses. Now the model is the model RB3016 Clubmaster, another great icon of the brand.
Changing the lenses of the Clubmaster model is very simple follow the steps that we explain below, you can also see our video tutorial. Steps:
- Using a precision screwdriver, unscrew the screw under the eyebrows of your Ray-Ban Clubmaster.
- Once the screw is loosened CAREFULLY, press with your thumbs on the lens.
- It is already out!
- Place the new lens in the eyeglass ring.
- Tighten the screw and make sure it does not fall.
- Lens changed!
Like this model you can change other models that are the same as this one, such as RB3016 / RB2176 / RB3507 / RB4354 ….
The Ray-Ban brand icon is its AVIADOR model, this model of both graduate and sun is the banner of the brand. As is normal in sunglasses and as it can not be less in the Ray-Ban 3025 Aviator model, the lenses are the part that suffers most from the spectacle, being lenses of mineral material or glass, the blows can cause them to break. Today we show you how to … How to change the lenses of your Ray-Ban 3025 Large Metal Aviator.
We teach you step by step:
- To replace the lenses of your Ray-Ban 3025 Large Metal Aviator you will need a precision screwdriver.
- In metal frames, two screws usually appear. One for the lenses and one for the arms. You must completely unscrew the lens and partially unscrew the arms.
- With a little “push” the lens will come out. (Be careful as the lens may fall out when unscrewed)
- We screw our screws.
- Y voilà! We already have new sunglasses!
It’s something simple, but there can always be something different or some kind of special mechanism. If you have any questions, you know, you can contact us and help you.
Both this and other Ray-Ban models the lenses are changed in the same way as RB3026, RB3407, RB3447, RB3548N, RB3592, RB3648, RB3603, RB3594, RB3556, RB3025JM, RB3030, RB3044, RB3136, RB3366, RB3366, RB3366, RB3366 , RB3479, RB3532, RB3558, RB3610, RB3540, RB3547N, RB3560, RB3561, RB3556N, RB3558, RB3609, RB3611, RB1971 …