Original Ray-Ban RX5268 Prescription Glasses. Authorized Ray-Ban © Distributor
Original Ray-Ban Prescription Lenses for Ray-Ban RX5268
Ray-Ban prescription lenses offer a combination of functionality, protection, and style. They provide clear vision by correcting visual problems while ensuring necessary protection. With a wide range of prescription options and additional coatings, you can customize your lenses to meet your visual and aesthetic needs.
Ray-Ban Authentic Lens Features
- If you choose original Ray-Ban prescription lenses, they will have the logo engraved on the right lens.
- Lenses made of polycarbonate.
- Clear and comfortable vision.
- All glasses with original prescription lenses are sent to Milan to have prescription lenses fitted.
Original Ray-Ban Prescription Lens Tints
Ray-Ban Tuned tints for ophthalmic lenses come in different options, each with specific characteristics. Here is a description of Ray-Ban Tuned tints for clear lenses, blue light filter, and Transitions:
- Clear lenses tint: This tint is ideal for those who want transparent and uncolored ophthalmic lenses. It provides a discreet and natural appearance without altering the natural color of objects. Clear lenses are visual correction lenses that offer clear and sharp vision, adapting to any eyewear style. In addition to the visual benefits, they also offer aesthetic benefits by maintaining a subtle appearance without visible tints.
- Blue light filter tint: This tint is designed to reduce exposure to high-energy blue light emitted by electronic devices such as computer screens, smartphones, and tablets. Prolonged exposure to blue light can cause eye fatigue and affect sleep quality. Ray-Ban Tuned blue light filter tint helps block some of the harmful blue light, resulting in a more comfortable visual experience and reducing eye strain caused by prolonged use of digital devices.
- Transitions: Transitions lenses, also known as photochromic lenses, are ophthalmic lenses that automatically darken in response to ultraviolet (UV) sunlight and lighten indoors or in lower UV light conditions. This technology allows the lenses to adapt to different lighting conditions, providing additional UV protection when exposed to sunlight and clear vision indoors. Ray-Ban Tuned Transitions lenses are an all-in-one solution for visual correction and sun protection, eliminating the need to switch between sunglasses and regular glasses.
Each of these Ray-Ban Tuned tints for ophthalmic lenses offers specific benefits, whether it’s a transparent and discreet appearance, reduction of blue light exposure, or adaptability to different lighting conditions. You can choose the tint that best suits your visual needs and lifestyle.
Original Ray-Ban Prescription Lens Coatings
Ray-Ban offers the AR Classic and AR Optimized anti-reflective coating for their ophthalmic lenses. Here’s a description of each:
- Ray-Ban AR Classic: This anti-reflective coating provides a special coating on the lens surface that reduces unwanted reflections. It improves visual clarity by allowing more light to pass through the lenses, resulting in a clearer and sharper vision. In addition to reducing reflections, it also helps to reduce eye fatigue caused by glare and enhances the aesthetic appearance of the glasses by eliminating annoying reflections on the front of the lenses. The Ray-Ban AR Classic treatment is particularly effective in low-light conditions and when working with screens, providing a more comfortable and distraction-free vision.
- Ray-Ban AR Optimized: This anti-reflective coating is an enhanced version of the Ray-Ban AR Classic coating. It offers all the advantages of AR Classic but with a greater ability to reduce reflections and improve optical quality. The Ray-Ban AR Optimized coating utilizes advanced technology to further minimize reflections, resulting in an even clearer and interference-free vision. It also provides better stain resistance and easier cleaning, helping to keep the lenses in optimal condition for a longer period of time.
Both Ray-Ban’s anti-reflective treatments, AR Classic and AR Optimized, are popular choices for those seeking to improve visual quality and reduce unwanted reflections in their prescription glasses. These coatings can be applied to different types of ophthalmic lenses and are especially beneficial in situations where reflections can be a problem, such as driving at night, working in front of a screen, or being exposed to bright lights.
Prescription Glasses with Graduated Lenses
Ray-Ban Original Graduated Lens Tints
- 1. Clear Ophthalmic Lenses: These lenses are completely transparent and have no color tint. They are designed to provide clear and sharp vision without altering the natural color of objects. Clear lenses are ideal for those who desire a discreet and natural appearance. 2. Sun Lenses: These lenses are specifically designed to protect your eyes from ultraviolet (UV) rays and solar glare. In addition to offering visual correction, these lenses provide additional protection against the harmful effects of the sun. They can have different levels of UV protection, such as UV 400, which blocks 100% of UVA and UVB rays.3. Polarized Lenses: Polarized lenses are designed to reduce glare caused by reflected light on horizontal surfaces such as water, snow, or asphalt. These lenses have a special filter that blocks polarized light, improving visual clarity and reducing eye fatigue in bright light conditions. They are particularly useful for outdoor activities and water sports.4. Photochromic Lenses: Also known as transition lenses, these lenses automatically change their tint in response to UV light. Outdoors, they darken to protect the eyes from bright sunlight, while indoors they lighten for comfortable vision. These lenses offer the convenience of not having to switch between prescription glasses and sunglasses, as they adapt automatically to different lighting conditions.
Coatings for Graduated Lenses
- Anti-Reflective Coating: This coating reduces unwanted reflections on the lenses, improving visual clarity and reducing eye fatigue. The anti-reflective coating also provides an enhanced aesthetic appearance by eliminating distracting reflections that can obstruct the eyes behind the glasses. Additionally, it allows for a clearer and sharper vision, especially in low-light conditions and when working with screens, by reducing annoying reflections.
- Hard Coating: The hard coating is applied to the lenses to increase their scratch resistance and improve their durability. This protective coating forms an additional layer on the surface of the lenses, making them more resistant to damage from daily use, contact with hard objects, or careless handling. The hard coating helps maintain the optical quality of the lenses and facilitates cleaning, but it is important to continue caring for the glasses and avoid contact with abrasive surfaces to prevent potential damage.
Refractive Index of Lenses
- Standard Refractive Index (1.50): This is the basic refractive index used in many conventional ophthalmic lenses. It provides good visual correction and is suitable for mild to moderate corrections.
- Medium Refractive Index (1.6): This refractive index is slightly higher than the standard and is used for thinner and lighter lenses. It is especially useful for moderate corrections and can be used in a wide range of frames.
- High Refractive Index (1.67): These higher refractive indexes allow the manufacturing of thinner and lighter lenses, resulting in an improved aesthetic appearance. They are recommended for moderate to high corrections and for smaller frames where lens thickness is an important consideration.
The preparation time for prescription glasses ranges from 1 to 8 business days.
- All Our Products are 100% Genuine Ray-Ban.
- All products are brand new.
- 2-year Warranty against Manufacturing Defects.
Who We Are
CristalesRepuesto.com is a Spanish company dedicated to the optical sector with 9 years of experience. We are certified Ray-Ban sellers.
Ray-Ban RX5268 Original. Authorized Ray-Ban© Distributor
There are no reviews yet.