Have you just purchased Ray-Ban sunglasses or frames and want to know more details about your new pair of glasses? Or maybe you are interested in making sure you have an original product with an authentic label? Either way, the new Ray-Ban label on the box contains a wealth of information that can help you better understand your eyewear. From the color and size of the lenses to the model name and whether they are sunglasses or eyeglasses, the label provides important details about your glasses. In this post, we’ll take a closer look at how to read the new Ray-Ban eyewear label and what information you can expect to find.
Ray-Ban boxes come with a new label, it’s time to take a closer look at what each part of the label represents. To help you better understand the details of your new eyewear, we’ve underlined each part of the label with a number. In the image below, you’ll see a breakdown of each number and what information corresponds on the label. From the model code and brand name to the description of the frame color and lenses, the label contains a wealth of information that can help you better understand your eyewear. So let’s dig deeper and analyze each part of the new Ray-Ban eyewear label.
Parts of the Ray-Ban label
- Model Code: Each Ray-Ban eyewear model has a unique code that identifies it on the label. This code usually consists of numbers and letters and can be useful for searching for information or purchasing replacement parts.
- Brand: This section simply indicates the brand of the glasses, Ray-Ban.
- Photo of the Glasses: In this section, you can see an image of the glasses to which the label refers. This image can be useful for comparing or identifying your glasses.
- Last 4 Digits of the UPC Code: This code is used to scan the price of the glasses in the store and consists of 12 digits in total. On the label, only the last 4 digits of the code are shown.
- RX-Prescription: This section indicates whether the lenses are prescription or not.
- Sunglasses or Eyeglasses: This section indicates whether the glasses are sunglasses or eyeglasses, and is represented with an icon.
- Model Name: In this section, the name of the Ray-Ban eyewear model is indicated.
- Frame Color Description: This section indicates the frame color of the glasses.
- Lenses Color: In this section, the color of the lenses of the glasses is indicated.
- Color Code: This alphanumeric code can be useful when searching for information or purchasing replacement parts, as it identifies the specific color and variant of the glasses.
- Arms Length / Lenses Size: This section indicates the size of the lenses and the length of the temples of the glasses.
- Lenses Protection Index: This section indicates the protection level of the spectacle lenses. Lenses can be standard (N), polarized (P) or photochromic (F).
- Full UPC Code (UPC Code): This section shows the full UPC code of the Ray-Ban glasses, which is used to scan the price of the glasses in the store.
- QR Code: This QR code is a quick way to access additional information about Ray-Ban eyewear using a cell phone or tablet.
We hope this guide has been helpful in understanding your Ray-Ban eyewear label.
At ReplacementLenses.net, we sell original Ray-Ban and Oakley glasses and parts, so you can trust that you’re purchasing authentic products when you buy from us. Follow us on Instagram (@replacementlenses) and on our Facebook page (Ray-Ban Replacement Lenses) to stay up to date on our latest products and offers. Thank you for choosing ReplacementLenses.net for all your eyewear needs!