The Ray-Ban 2186 State Street model is one of the most fashionable models in recent times. The type of frame, the colours available and the type of lenses, have managed to place this model in a very good position in the market. These glasses are made of acetate, a resistant and easy-to-handle material. In this article, we are going to show you how to change the Ray-Ban 2186 temples.
Steps to change Ray-Ban 2186 temples
- We take a 3-in-1 screwdriver and open it from the star side.
- Unscrew the screw.
- If it is hard, we recommend pulling the screw with tweezers until it comes out.
- Put the new rod in the correct position and screw the screw back in.
- Tighten until it is secure.
We have already changed the temple!
Points to bear in mind:
- The screw can be difficult to remove. It is important not to bend the screw when removing it because it can break and it will be even more difficult to remove.
- It is good to always have a pair of pliers at hand to be able to handle the screw.
Finally, here is a video to illustrate the process of changing the Ray-Ban 2186 temples: