As we have already introduced Oakley replacement lenses on our website, here we bring you a tutorial on how to change Oakley 9448 lenses. It is very easy to change the lenses of this Oakley model because they just fit into the frame without screws. Here we show you how to do it:
Steps to make an Oakley 9448 lens replacement
- We put the inner side of the glasses in front of us.
- Hold the lens with one hand and with the other hand press the inner side of the lens at the top centre.
- Gentle pressure should be applied so that the lens does not break.
- To insert the new lens, we put the outer side of the glasses in front of us.
- We put the lens back in through the top centre.
- Gently push the parts of the lens together until it fits into the frame.
We have already changed the lens!
Here is an illustrative video to show you how to change Oakley 9448 lenses.