Here we are one more day! This time we bring you a slightly different model from Ray-Ban, we are talking about changing the RB3647N lenses. This model of Ray-Ban is special for several reasons. Firstly, because it has a curious design that mixes a double bridge on the front with round glass lenses. On the other hand, the glass lenses are available in a wide range of colours to match the lenses. In this way, very attractive models are achieved thanks to the combination of the colour of the metal, the terminals and the lens. In the same way, we can see that the lens is not attached to the front in a normal way, but has a kind of ring around it. Because of this, today we are bringing you a tutorial to change the RB3647N lenses.
Steps to change lenses RB3647N
- We remove the screw from the rod and the front.
- Remove the rod.
- Inglés (GB) Carefully open the front and remove the old lens with the plastic ring. Remove the rod.
- If necessary, we warm up the part a little. This can be done by immersing the lens with the rim in hot water.
- Once heated, remove the plastic ring taking care not to break it.
- Take the new lens and insert it into the plastic ring (reheat it in hot water if necessary).
- Once we have the lens inside the plastic ring, we will place the lens back in the front matching the shape.
- Return the rod to the correct position.
- Tighten the screw.
We have already changed the lens!
Here is an illustrative video on how to change RB3647N lenses.